Wednesday Feb. 3rd at 7 PM PST – 9 PM PST
We will discuss news and happenings with the national Green Party, and give input for upcoming decisions at the national level regarding state affiliation of Green Party chapters in RI and GA.
We will hear updates from our Green Party US committee representatives (see below) and our local Green Party chapters (Alice Green – Seattle; Molly Feather – South Sound; Nina Manuel – Mid-Columbia; Scott Thompson – Whatcom).
- Accreditation Committee – Jody Grage, Daniel Bumbarger
- Animal Rights Committee – Charles Law
- Apportionment Tabulation Committee – Jody Grage
- Ballot Access Committee – Jody Grage
- Banking and Monetary Reform Committee – SC Liaison – Margaret Elisabeth
- Bylaws, Rules, Policies and Procedures Committee – SC Liaison – Margaret Elisabeth
- Coordinated Campaign Committee – Starlene Rankin
- Credentials Committee – Jody Grage
- Diversity Committee – Starlene Rankin
- Eco Action Committee – Noah Martin
- Fundraising Committee – Daniel Bumbarger
- International Committee – Noah Martin
- Media Committee – Alice Green, Starlene Rankin
- Outreach Committee – Jody Grage
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee – SC Liaison – Margaret Elisabeth
- Steering Committee – Margaret Elisabeth Co-Chair
We will also explore options for Green candidates to run for local office in 2021 and set the date for our Spring Membership meeting.